Thursday 15 December 2011

PHOTOGRAPHS FOR DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD

Here are all of the picture which I took in preparation for my double page spread. I only used two pictures on my double page spread but took a variation of pictures in different environments showing different sides to the band so I definitely had a right picture to fit with the interview.

The following pictures are all of the pictures I took of the band whilst practising. I took pictures from different angles, individually and together. I really liked certain pictures from their practise because they really show off their type of music and how passionate they are about their music. I didn't use any of these pictures because the ones I chose, I thought where more suited to the interview. 






























This picture was used on my contents page because I thought it really reflected the band and their music well. I like this picture because the background looks a bit mysterious but quiet light hearted as the band are. 


This picture was also used on my double page spread as an extra image. This shows their fun side whilst they are at band practise. In the interview, their are a lot of serious topics with well though out answers, and then there are times in the interview where they are really relaxed and joking about. I wanted my audience to see this side of them so therefore chose this picture. The interview represents my magazine as well and although in my magazine I will touch on some serious topics in interview ect. I want people to enjoy reading my magazine and feel relaxed whilst reading it. I think this is a great picture to portray that idea within my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment