Thursday 8 December 2011

PHOTOGRAPHS FOR FRONT COVER

Here are the different photographs I took for my front cover. I chose to have an indie styled boy on my front cover. I experimented with different poses and styling. There were a lot of different quirky poses that I think looked really cool and matched to my indie genre.
I liked the use of the Guitar in these next few pictures but I dont think they were the right feel for my magazine. I knew my magazine needed a more laidback and cool approach to it.  



I didn't really like this picture and the pose in this picture because I thought it seemed more adequate for a pop magazine than an indie magazine.


I liked these next two pictures because I think they really match the laid back feel for my magazine but I didn't think they were eye-catching enough for my front cover.


I experimented with different camera angles for my front cover, for example high and low angles like I have demonstrated in the next few pictures.



I really liked this picture but needed to have the person on my front cover looking directly into the camera so I didn't use this picture.




This is the picture I used in my front cover. I chose this picture because I love the way Joey looks mid action but still looks really look and laidback. He really fits the indie genre, is looking directly into the camera, and I was really happy with this picture that I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment