Monday 3 October 2011

PHOTOGRAPHS FOR DESIGN

Here are all of the photographs I took for my front page and contents page for my magazine. I will have to chose from them all which ones are most suitable to be used for my PreLim magazine task.

Medium Close Up Two Shot
This was my original idea for my front cover but it didnt work well with the rest of the page.
Medium Close Up Two Shot
Here was another original idea but the picture was out of focus.
Medium Shot
This picture was used as my frotn cover main image. I like it because each pupil looks happy and that is how I want my magazine represented.
Two Shot
This picture will be a follow up picture from my front cover onto my content page.
Medium Shot
Here is another picture that will be used on my conetnt page.
Close Up
I am going to use this picture to go with my Barcelona trip story, because it is the spanish flag.
Medium Long Shot
This picture is going to be a follow up picture on my contents page about a year 7 story from my front cover.
Two Shot in Medium Long Shot
I am going to use this picture on my contents page for my new uniform artcile.
Medium Shot
This is the picture I will use for a feature artcile on my front cover.
Extreme Close Up
This picture is to go on my contents page with my artcile on the school football team.

No comments:

Post a Comment