Tuesday 1 November 2011

MY MUSIC MAGAZINE QUESTIONNAIRE

Here is a copy of my music questionnaire. I chose these certain questionnaires so I could get an overview of what people really want for their magazine. I asked how often people would buy a magazine and how much they would pay so I dont over charge or undercharge, and that I dont publish my magazine maybe too much that people wouldn't look forward to buying it. I asked general questions about what people do in their spare time and what type of magazine they would usually read, to help me with some feature articles that I could use which could be on what people are interested in. Because I will want to have gig reviews ect, as regular content, I asked where people would normally go see an artist and what their favourite artist is so that I know what bands people would be really interested reading about. At the end I asked for age and gender so that I can see what audience I need to focus on and what age group are really interested in my music magazine.





1.       What is your favourite genre of music?

...................................................................

2.       Who is your current favourite artist/band?

...................................................................

3.       Do you like reading music magazines?


Yes
 No
 I don’t read music magazines

4.       How often would you buy a music magazine?


Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

5.       How much would you pay for a music magazine?
£1         £1-£2         £2-£3         £3-£4         £4-£5

6.       Would you buy a magazine with a free gift in it?


Yes
 No

7.       What type of magazines do you normally read?

............................................................

8.       What do you do in your spare time?

......................................................................................................................................

9.       What is your favourite TV Programme?

...................................................................................................

10.   What is your favourite colour?

...................................................................................................

11.   What three words would you use to describe indie music?

............................     ............................     ............................

12.   Where do you enjoy going to see bands normally?

...........................................................................................

13.   How old are you?


16-20         20-25         25-30         30-35         35-40         40-50         50+

14.   Gender?


Male
Female


Thankyou for filling in my Questionnaire.





No comments:

Post a Comment