Sunday 22 January 2012

QUESTIONS FOR AUDIENCE FEEDBACK

Here is the questionnaire I produced for my audience feedback. I asks 20 people to fill in my questionnaire. I then analysed each question. This was good ebcause I could see what people liked and disliked about my magazine, this will help me to make changes if I were to edit my magazine.



1.      What one word would you use to describe my magazine when you first viewed it?

2.      Do you like the main image on my magazine front cover?

3.      Do you think my front cover has an eye-catching appearance?

4.      Do you think the images on my contents page fit in well with the rest of the magazine?

5.      Do you like the layout of the contents page?

6.      Do you think that the images reflect their partnering articles well? 

7.      Do you think that the colour scheme and theme are consistent throughout the magazine?

8.      Do you think the contents of my double page spread is too much or too less? 

9.      Does the double page spread article make you want to read more?

10.  Do you think that Deviate competes against current music magazines?

11.  Would you buy the next issue of this magazine?

12.  Do you think the price is realistic for the quality of the magazine?

13.  What is your favourite part of the magazine?

14.  What other magazine does it remind you of?

No comments:

Post a Comment